Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Another Bump in the Road

   So we finally got an appointment for neurology. It was set for March 12th @ 9:30. Now my doctor said the first available MRI time is March 12th at 1:30. Now they want me to try and reschedule the appointment for the neuro that took me six weeks to get! Can we say frustrating.  On top of that of course I try and make another appointment and no one ever answers or returns my calls. So now we are scheduled for MRI on March 12th. We are on the cancelation list for this too. Maybe we will be blessed with an earlier date. My doctor nor I have been able to contact the neuro yet.  Ugh! We need MRI to take to neuro so MRI must come first. Everyone has been dragging tail on this and I am one upset mama but I've given it to God and refuse to stress.
    On another note Ezra worked extremely hard in therapy today and if I can figure out how to upload pics an video I will. I was so proud of him today :)
    Please continue to pray that all these complications be worked out. Praying for his right side to strengthen.  Also pray for me. Thanks and I appreciate those of you who are keeping up with us and lifting us up I  prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment